Forum » General » News and Announcements » The Chicago Bears have freed up significant cap

The Chicago Bears have freed up significant cap

•  space by converting some of Khalil Mack’s base salary and roster bonuses into a signing bonus. The conversion of $13 million spread over the life of..."The Chicago Bears have freed up significant cap space by converting some of Khalil Mack’s base salary and roster bonuses into a signing bonus. The conversion of $13 million spread over the life of the contract creates an additional $11 million in cap space for General Manager Ryan Pace to spend as he sees fit in this Free Agency period.The move was speculated during the off-season as a potential lever for Pace to pull in the event of the right opportunity. At this point Womens Trey Burton Jersey , it is unclear what player or players Pace is targeting, but it is likely a contract move like this will correspond to a signing.Who do you believe the Bears will use this newly freed up cap space to sign?Will Pace use this money to sign multiple free agents to create depth before a draft with limited capital or make a splash signing? Follow us on Twitter @gridironborn and @SamHouseholder On this episode Cody Parkey Jersey , Bears over Beers host Jeff Berkes joins Robert S. to hand out end of season awards. Who is the MVBear? Who was the Most Surprising Player? Will Jay Cutler pass the "Best Hair" torch? Find out on this episode of Bear With Me!"Being who you thought we were since 2005!Log In or Sign UpLog InSign UpFanpostsFanshotsSectionsBearsOddsAboutMastheadCommunity GuidelinesStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Latest NewsThe Bears DenNotesXs and OsSuperfansBreaking News:The Bears' 2019 Draft class is complete!脳PollRoster AnalysisPodcasts/AudioBear With Me: The Bearscars (With Jeff Berckes!)New,14commentsOn this episode http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-khalil-mack-jersey , Bears over Beers host Jeff Berkes joins Robert S. to hand out end of season awards. Who is the MVBear? Who was the Most Surprising Player? Will Jay Cutler pass the “Best Hair” torch? Find out on this episode of Bear With Me!CSTShareTweetShareShareBear With Me: The Bearscars (With Jeff Berckes!)He won Coach of the Year, but will Nagy take home a Bearscar?Dale Zanine-USA TODAY SportsHey Bears fans! Welcome to the 2018 Bearscar Awards Womens Walter Payton Jersey , where Jeff Berckes and I hand out awards to deserving honorees for their performance this season. The Bearscars that will be handed out are:MVBearBest GameBest Performance By a Role PlayerWorst PlayWorst GameNewcomer of the YearMost Surprising PlayerBiggest DisappointmentSmallest Story that Ended Up MatteringBiggest Story that Didn’t End Up MatteringPlayer Most Likely to Break a Bears RecordOffseason Move of the YearPlayer Most Likely to Break Out Next YearBest HairIt’s a great show and a good time, so be sure to check it out!Also http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-jim-mcmahon-jersey , the poll is back! Be sure to vote on what you’d like to hear about in BWM18!
      January 16, 2020 7:44 PM PST