Forum » General » News and Announcements » After the Bears drafted David Montgomery

After the Bears drafted David Montgomery

•  in the third round this year http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-roquan-smith-jersey , head coach Matt Nagy talked about having three “weapons” in a backfield that also includes Tarik Cohen and Mike Davis.The addition of a rookie might make some backs fretful about their role, especially when they signed as a free agent a few months ago. That’s not the case for Davis, however.He signed with the Bears when Jordan Howard was still on the roster and said that the team was upfront about their intentions before taking Montgomery in April. While he won’t share exactly what the future has in store Womens Eddie Goldman Jersey , he did say that he expects to have a smile on his face once it arrives.“I can’t really tell you,” Davis said, via the . “That;s the secret. We’ll see when we get there. Just know I am going to be very happy once the season starts. I just can’t wait till we kill it with me Marcus Cooper Jersey , Reek and David.”Davis ran the ball 112 times for the Seahawks last season and his answer suggests that number will be going up once the Bears hit the field in September. The Bears haven’t had much use for running back Mike Davis since signing him to a two-year, $6 million contract this offseason and his lack of a role on offense has led to suggestions that the Bears cut him before Saturday.Doing so would remove Davis’s signing from the formula for compensatory picks and cutting him would leave the team in line for a fourth-round pick thanks to safety Adrian Amos signing with the Packers.“Thinking of something like that is negative,” Davis said http://www.thebearslockerroom.com/authentic-kyle-fuller-jersey , via 670 The Score. “I really don’t care about outside voices or whatever comes with it. All I can do is come up, show up every day, be a great teammate and be ready to go Womens Bryce Callahan Jersey , no matter what happens.”Davis has 11 carries for 25 yards and seven catches for 22 yards on the season and hasn’t touched the ball in four of the team’s last five games.
      January 15, 2020 6:49 PM PST